Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Joe Cool

Dave's sister Katherine bought Brenden this outfit and at the time of my baby shower, it seemed SO big. Sized nine months. Would our baby ever be that big? My friend Jen bought him the OH so cute socks that look like tennis shoes and we got him the sunglasses last week (completely by chance that they are red too). Well just shy of his six month birthday... he has almost outgrown the outfit but damn he looks cute in it! Completely gratuitous pictures - but here you go!

Here is one without the sunglasses on so you can see his baby blues:

and of course a close up of the socks.. worth a view:

4 comments:

Jen said...

SO CUTE!! I can't believe how big he looks already!! I love the outfit!!

Nicolette Beaumont said...

Thank you so much for our advice. I love hearing feedback and another point of view is always nice.
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place trying to figure out what's best for me, even if I don't know it yet. It would probably help if I went on school tours and actually got to experince what happens and how they operate.

Again, thanks for your help.

Talk to you soon.

-Nicolette.

Anonymous said...

WURD!!!!! Wurd to Big Bird!! OMG. . . that is a pimpin' outfit~ he looks rocking!

Kailani Nicole said...

What up Dawg? Soo cute. What are you doing this weekend?