Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Phat

I know we have discussed Brenden's....em...er.. girth before but so far it's been hard for me to capture the detailed pudginess of his hands and feet on film. I was playing around with the camera today and I captured a short video that has a good shot of his fingers or Vienna sausages as I call them attempting to put the pacifier back into his mouth. Now I know, I know babies are supposed to be pudgy. It's the only time in our lives that people oh and ah about how many skin folds we have. Better enjoy it while you can kid cause it can get brutal when you grow up.

While not as evident as the video, here is a picture of his feet - SO cute how even the tops of his feet are pudgy!

Of course I need to end the post with a cute picture of the whole package (note the thigh fold):as well as a close up - I can't help myself.

VIVA baby phat!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fat babies are cute!! You and Sami need to swap stories - you should see the folds that Danika has!! Sami said they have to be careful to keep her clean because milk will get into her folds and then sour and it smells!! Her elbows and knees have disappeared into the fat folds!! Looks like Brenden may have that too!! SO CUTE!! :-)

Beth said...

I love the phat baby!! My favorite is tickling the fat thighs ... you can usually get a good laugh out of that! Thanks for sharing, and as always, love the video and the closeup.