Friday, October 24, 2008

Alright I couldn't help myself

Because Beth and Jen both did the celebrity collage look-alikes by MyHeritage my curiosity got the best of me. I am only sharing the results with you all because I was quite "impressed" with whom I apparently look similar to. Take a look:



I never thought of myself as looking like Jensen Ackles (who the hell is that)? I also have never seen an Asian influence on my face either. Very humorous! There was actually Matthew Perry in the mix too but I only shared 61% similarity with him. Who knew Brittany Murphy and I shared so much?

1 comment:

Nicolette Beaumont said...

I found your blog simply by searcing through random blogs. I have had this blogger for quite some time and I haven't had any traffic come through. I do enjoy your blog very much.

-Nicolette.