Thursday, November 27, 2008

Short but sweet in sunny San Diego

I decided to stop in San Diego on my way to Salt Lake City with The Cute. It was the first time my friends got a chance to meet him and it was so wonderful! We were only there two days and I wished we could have stayed longer - there are always too many people to see and too many places to go to catch a recharge on my So Cal batteries. Unfortunately Dave and his Dad are driving our cars across the country to North Carolina so the family unit isn't together for the Thanksgiving holiday ~ such is life with military moves but we will be all back together in a week. Here are some pics that I thought worthy of publishing:

Brenden with cousins Jordan and Conor: Jen, Aunt Kristen, and The Cute:
Pita, Brenden and Jen. I love this picture!Jen, me, Brenden and Pita:
The Cute and Pita:
Debbie, Brenden, Kailey and Jen:
Brenden was mesmerized by the fountains at the Irvine Spectrum:
Aunt Katherine, Brenden and Nana Slay at Javier's..oh la la he is so O.C. :
Now its off to Salt Lake City to see my family for Thanksgiving. Wishing David could join us. So long SD.. below is a shot I took from the plane of Coronodo - specifically NAS North Island where David and I got married.. good times!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your visit was WAY too short but then I left town too!! Until we meet again in NC!!! Love you and miss you!