Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Salt Lake City bound


....after my stop in San Diego, I went on to SLC, Utah for a visit for Thanksgiving with my parents and sister. I was wishing for some snow but it turned out to be in the 50's during the day (very warm for SLC this time of the year.) I was able to see my friends Kat and Erica which is always great. Our friendships go back to grade school. Pretty amazing to have friends that long. It's like we haven't been apart when we see each other again. Kat had her second baby three months ago. His name is Alexandre ~ what a cutie! Here are some pics (how could I disappoint you all?)

Even Brenden got to eat sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving:What are these things that change color? He has only seen palm trees:Play time with cousin Dan:Kat was brave and handled both babies for a photo op: Dan, Erica, Sophia, me and Brenden:I am off to North Carolina tomorrow with my Mom to meet David. He found us a house yesterday. We will only be there for nine or ten months. Next post to be from a new locale. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the pics of all the kids!! I can't wait to see pics of the new place!! I hope you have a safe trip out there!! Love you!

Linda said...

Drat! How come I missed you over the holiday?