Monday, December 22, 2008

Holidays 2008

O.k I am not usually the cheesy type ~ but I ran across a website called Scrapblog and decided to mess around with it because the thought of unpacking another box makes my head hurt so that means procrastination which in turns means messing around on the computer. Here is what I came up with and I wanted to share. A side note - I really wanted to put up a Christmas tree for Brenden's first Christmas but with the move and having a hundred boxes piled up in each room of the new house, it seemed it wasn't going to happen. I mustered the energy to put up our small tree (4') instead of the big one. It will have to do this year. I took some pictures a few days ago and with some creative cropping out of the mess around the tree, one can hardly tell it's a disaster area here! Hey one has to create memories anyway possible right?
Enjoy and have a great holiday season with your loved ones!

1 comment:

Elle Charlie said...

Cute cute pics! Of the little one, and the dogs!