Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A day to give thanks!

Oh Jesus it's a glorious day! The day I tried to put Brenden in the shopping cart sitting up by himself. I wasn't sure he would make it because he is still an 'assisted sitter'. But to my surprise (and with the help of those wonderful shopping cart covers with toys and teething rings attached to it) he lasted the whole shopping trip in the cart! That means my back can rejoice today at the thought of getting a break from carrying a 22 lb tot! Hallelujah -put your hands together!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's just messing with you. Can't you tell by the look on his face? He's getting you all excited with this one trip, and next time, he'll flop over like a six-month old and it'll be back to the tummy pack for you. I'll bet he'll keep putting you on hold until you have to break down and by the extra-sturdy kid backpack. You really think he's going to give up that easily?