Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A lovely farewell dinner

My friend's Adrian and Krystal had us over for dinner tonight along with Mallory for a little Seinfeld trivia, baby chat and tasty food. It was great to see them all one last time but also a bit sad. Our time here was short and it flew by quickly. It's hard to believe a year ago we were having Thanksgiving dinner at their house with no babies!
Brenden loved all the new toys and was captured by the bongo light up toy Kailani had. Here are some pics ~ as usual I hope you enjoy them:
I was a bad influence and was tempting Kailani with the Sav. Blanc.... atta girl!
one last time:
At the end of the night.. there is always room for a good laugh in bed ~ Dad can do it like no other:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe y'all are gone! Well, we'll have to keep updated through blogs, comments, and e-mail. Stay in touch. I wish you the very best in your new home.