Friday, November 14, 2008

After a good rain....

....the Texas oddities really shine. The bugs come out in hoards, the flowers bloom and the citrus fattens. I love walking around with my camera and catching all of those oddities. Here are some from my walk in my backyard:

The spiders here are simply unbelievable. Weird, creepy, you name it. These particular ones look like they have shells on them and they are all over the place. In the mornings, we walk outside and right into the webs that we just tore down the day before because they love to drape themselves across our entrance gate. They are determined little buggers:

One has to stop and smell the roses sometimes you know. Here is Brenden a.k.a The Cute with his first whiff of beauty (well besides me).

Morning dew. I love it!

The Cute smelling not quite ripe lemons (alright I am shoving the lemons in his face but it makes a good picture, no)?:

Lulu ~ always by my side wondering what I am doing:

and Noble who hates wet grass and is such a princess that he has to wait by the door until I am done:

I am going to miss some aspects of this place I do believe.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE the photos!! Nice job at capturing the dew on the rose and the citrus!!