Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So close...

............to walking (unassisted) that he can taste it and then we are all in trouble! I still can't believe how much babies change in their first year of life. Astonishing to think how they are when first born compared to (at this point for us) almost ten months later. Just two months ago I posted that Brenden was just starting to crawl. Now look at the boy. Am I in a time warp or what?
Sometimes I think my blog has turned into a virtual baby book for The Cute. God knows I haven't done much with the physical baby book that I bought for him. Forgive me if these posts seem monotonous for some but I think they capture the day to day little joys of life. What I find most amusing is the genuine laughter only a baby can make. You can't help but smile from the infectiousness of it:

Walking on sunshine.....

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's walking girl!! Lookout!

Anonymous said...

Holy hell on wheels!! SO cute! I can't believe he is walking!!