Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here come the choppers

I think I mentioned a few posts back that Brenden's teeth were coming in. All four front ones at the same time. It has made for a lot of sleepless nights as he wakes up often from teething pain. The funny part of this is that his smile has changed due to him biting down on the new teeth nubs. He reminds me of Marlon Brando in the Godfather for some reason - maybe it's the big pinchable cheeks? They look like they have cotton stuffed in them like Don Corleone. I tried to capture the 'new' grin below:

On another note, we have one of those tubes that drawings are stored in and of course Dave and I talk into it with a deep voice to play with the dogs and Brenden. It gets the dogs excited and makes The Cute laugh and laugh. Last night, Dave captured Brenden picking up what we do. Kids are smarter than we think - of course I am sure he was just putting it to his mouth to chew on it and a sound came out at the same time but it's funny anyhow I think.

The Tube:

1 comment:

Beth said...

THAT is incredible! You have a genius on your hands, you'd better be careful!
I can't stand how cute he is. His eyes are so blue and sparkle! I cannot WAIT to see him. Oh, and you guys too, of course ;)