Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The greatest toddler activity I have ever seen...

.....is in Liberty Park located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is called the Seven Canyons Fountain and it's awesome! Seven Canyons is a maze of water which starts as seven small pools that symbolize the water peaks at their summit in each of the seven canyons that run into the Salt Lake valley. They all end at a small water pool that symbolizes the Great Salt Lake. The pool is one foot deep and the "canyons" running out of it are only about three inches deep. The water is treated, so children are welcome to play in it. Swim diapers are required for young ones thank God! I went with my friend Kat and her two adorable kiddos Sebastian (3) and Alexandre (10.5 months). It was the play date I had been waiting for since our kids were born. What a great time.. although I was chasing Brenden around like a mad woman the whole time and I couldn't really enjoy Mom time with Kat.

Alexandre, Kat and Sebastian:
I wish we had this stuff in North Carolina...SO cool! They really should be twins:
I cannot forget to mention seeing my friend Melanie for lunch this week as well. We went to high school together and she is literally as sweet as can be. We have so much history together. I can't believe her oldest daughter is going to go to high school next year. I truly feel old.... I have missed her dearly:

No comments: