Monday, March 23, 2009

What is the wierd green and brown stuff called grass and sand?

In Texas the weather is HOT and there are bugs everywhere - so much so that one's lawn is full of chiggers, ticks - you name it. I never went outside in my bare feet let alone have Brenden crawl around (o.k he wasn't crawling yet) on the bug fest there. Now that we are in North Carolina, the grass actually looks inviting so we decided to have Brenden crawl around outside for the first time today. He loves being outside but is usually in the stroller or being carried. Spoiled, I know.
The weather is so nice right now that I can't help but go outside with my camera. I haven't seen daffodils bloom since I lived in Utah. Here are some pictures:
He can't figure what this green stuff is:
The Cute can stand all by himself:
Having fun on the beach with Dad and Noble:
Showing off his four pearly whites: Dave found a ladybug in the grass and then Brenden it picked it up out of his hand. It then started crawling on his hand and he sort of freaked out:Shoes are OFF and he is ready to rock and roll:

No comments: