Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love this warm (not HOT) weather!

Time to shed the clothes and put the sunscreen on. I am so sick of being indoors and my skin and mood are showing it. Today, besides cleaning the house which I hate more than just about anything, we got out the splash pool for Brenden. It's also an excuse for Dave and I to sit outside, relax and have a beer -ahhh now that is more like it! What more could one ask for on a Sunday? Of course Brenden didn't know what the hell we were putting him into but he eventually assumed it wasn't going to bite him:

The intro to the spash pool:


The splash pool ~part two:

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, he doesn't seem too excited about the splash pool. I am sure he will come to appreciate it in the summer!!

Elle Charlie said...

I just noticed the picture to the left is a slideshow of adorable photos of you two and baby B! How great!

The pool looks awesome, wish it were warm enough in MN...