Saturday, January 10, 2009

Recent photo sesh....

We recently had a professional photo session, the first time since The Cute was three weeks old (I know we are lame in the professional photo area mostly because the thought of it all makes my head hurt). I guess I enjoy taking my own pictures too much ~ the control freak that I am. If only I had four arms to hold baby and operate camera. Oh well...
We couldn't get to this before Christmas because of the move so better late than never, right? Here you go - it's just a sampling of the pictures that we have.. short but sweet post :


I like the last one because if you look closely.. his first tooth is on the left bottom..

2 comments:

Nicolette Beaumont said...

So so adorable.
I love the pictures.
Your son is the cutest thing!
:]

sandiegobliss said...

I LOVE the new photos!!
Brenden is a cutie patutie!
;0)