Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A long overdue visit to Beth and Dominic's in Los Osos, CA

The last time I was able to go up and see Beth was for her wedding to Dominic in October of 2006. Dave said he would ask his parents if they could come out to Yuma and watch Brenden for a week while I got to go up to San Luis Obispso sans Brenden! Don't get me wrong, I love him but it is sure nice to get away and have a whole week of not carrying around a diaper bag! We all need that once in a while. Now that I am here with my 'good' camera I am also able to just focus on taking pictures pictures and more pictures. That is so satisfying to me and I have a whole week to do just that! We started off with a nice walk through the Elfin Forest right by their house in Los Osos. It's a 90 acre natural area at the north end of Los Osos Baywood Park. Great walk with lovely foliage and natural habitat to admire. I took so many pictures it's hard to narrow them down to just a few to post so here goes:




Wine tasting coming up in a few days - stay tuned!

No comments: